Thursday, December 9, 2010

party (#reverb10)

Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10 - and the 31 prompts our authors have created for you - you'll have support on your journey.

Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Author: Shauna Reid

2010 was a low key year. I don’t think there was anything that really knocked my socks off, but there were a couple of fun get-togethers, for sure. This morning, I scanned all of my pictures for 2010 and saw a few fun events, but I do believe my socks stayed on all year.

Notables:

Girls Weekend

5group

JohnnyFest 2010



Chicago/Doobie Brothers concert
IMG_1669

IMG_1662


My low-key birthday celebration


IMG_3179
I love this photo.  It was right after we saw Billy Elliott, and Cooper was demonstating a beautiful arabesque

I think 2010 was filled with Chicago activities: restaurants, festivals, concerts, and walks. The people, music, food, and drink were as varied as Chicago weather.

IMG_1653

No comments:

Post a Comment