Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bro vs. Bro

Some things really intrigue me. I think it is so cool that Jim and John Harbaugh are coaching against each other in the SuperBowl. On my drive in this morning, I was thinking about their dad, and what he must be feeling. I mean, not only does he have two sons who are head coaches in the NFL, but they are both freaking going to the SuperBowl. I mean, COME ON!

Then I started to think about my brother and my nephews, Cooper and Carter. Wouldn't it be cool if they coached against one another in a big ass game? Okay, so it might not be the SuperBowl, but they might be captains of their respective prison softball teams.



2 comments:

  1. Nat, are you saying my grandsons are a couple of bad ass kids???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be cool if they coached against one another in some bad ass game??? Yes - it would be AWESOME - and when you picked a team to cheer for, you'd finally end up letting them know which nephew Aunt Nat loves more!!! Oh, wait... Maybe NotSoMuch... xoxox

    ReplyDelete