Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Secret's Out


I must confess. I have been keeping a secret for awhile now. A couple of years ago, Ignacio and I were driving back from Starved Rock and came upon this little store called Kristine's Shower. We walked in and were greeted by the owner, Jenny. The store sells lotions, soaps, bath bombs, 'frosting', and the like. Jenny told us that our skin would 'freak out' once we used the products.


We bought some of her lotions and bath bombs and headed home. We tried them out, and our skin freaked out! I love, love, love the lotion (called sorbet). My favorite scent (so far) is 'girly girl'. Just recently I was in the park with the dog, and some lady asked me what I was wearing, that I smelled so good and fresh.
Jenny recently sent me some samples to try out. The sorbet she sent was 'girly girl', and this causes fights at home. Ignacio and I fight over the girly girl sorbet because it is mine and he uses it! I bought him one of the scents for men, but he insists on stealing mine. HMPH!

Jenny also has something called aloe whip. It seems like a combination of the sorbet which is straight lotion infused with aloe. It is a little lighter than the sorbet, therefore I love using the aloe whip in the summer. The aloe whip she sent me is called 'Get Fresh' which is a cucumber melon type of scent, and I love it too.   There are about 30 different scents, and I have yet to try them all, but it is good to have goals in life. 
I also have a bar of soap that I have yet to try, but I will let you know how I like it as soon as I open it.

I have shared our secret with my mom who has shared the secret with a friend in California, and they both love the stuff.  
Do yourself a favor and check out Jenny's website and try out some sorbet or whips, your skin will freak out.
http://inkristinesshower.bizhosting.com/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Well I sure hope Natalie gets a kickback bc I just ordered $55 of this stuff! Some are for gifts too bc this is so unique and cool! Thx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete