Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm so Ra-motional!

So, last night, my friend Jodee and I headed on over to the wine shop. Yeah, I know, that is a frequent occurrence for the two of us, but just stay with me; last night was different.


untitled shoot-002.jpg

Umm yeah!!! That is *so* Ramona Singer from RHONY (Real Housewives of New York). This is something I would never do; I would never wait in line to meet a “celebrity”. But there I was, two bottles of Ramona Pinot Grigio in hand, waiting in line to meet Ramona. I was so Ra-motional! Not as Ra-motional as the guy behind us, though. Ramona had gotten up to stretch her legs, walked right past us and said ‘hello’, and I had to tell the guy behind me to pick his jaw up off the ground.
untitled shoot-001-2.jpg

untitled shoot-003.jpg

Jodee and I both ended up asking Ramona the same question, “How did you like Girl and The Goat last night?” (We stalk follow Ramona on Twitter and Facebook so we were aware of what she was doing in Chicago). At least I didn’t say, “I’m a really big fan” like the last time I met a celebrity. I kind of pulled it off like I was a normal person, not like my real self who is afraid of people. Go me!

Now I have two bottles of Ramon Pinot Grigio signed by Ramona! I’ll have to save them for a special occasion.

I really need a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment