Friday, October 28, 2011

The only good thing is that it’s Friday

I prepared my elixir early this morning. I made two chai tea lattes and put them in the freezer so I could pour them into my sippy cup before I left for work. Wouldn’t you know it, I left my sippy cup on the counter, and now I have no morning elixir.


Ever wear something more than once before you wash it? That’s the name of the game for me. I put a sweater on this morning, and when I got to work, I saw that there is melted chocolate on the sleeve. You know how that happens, don’t you? Yup, you’re eating a dark chocolate bar after dinner, and the little slivers of chocolate sometimes break off into your lap (or sleeve). You try to brush all of the crumbs/slivers off, but sometimes there is a rogue sliver of chocolate, that when it melts, it becomes a huge chocolate mess on the sleeve of your sweater.

And last, but not least, I forgot to put on freaking deodorant before I left the house.

It’s one of those things where as I am leaving the condo and closing the door, I say to myself “Am I forgetting anything?” And I answer, “What could you possibly forget? You’re golden, woman!”

Yeah, I’m so golden that my pits stink, and I dying for some chai tea latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment