Friday, December 11, 2009

Eyelashes like Jodee and Cooper

I have puny eyes. My parents used to call me 'Chinese Eyes'. (no offense intended) I had this mad skill to squint my eyes when I was mad, and they would laugh and say, "Natalie is giving Chinese Eyes". They weren't supposed to laugh, they were supposed to be scared. I was, after all, pissed off.
Anyway, back to the puny eyes. I have to wear eye make-up to try to make these eyes appear larger. Recently, I found something that helps out a bit.
Have y'all seen that Brooke Shields commercial (I still love her...did I ever tell you about the time I met her when I was in high school?)? Brooke does the commercial for Latisse, the solution that claims to make your eyelashes grow. Well, I thought, what the heck, I have nothing to lose, and I gave the stuff a try.
It worked! My eyelashes grew, dammit. They got so long that I swear when I was wearing my eyeglasses, they were touching the glass (well, maybe that is exaggerating just a wee bit). I am very happy with the results, and it looks like I will be a consumer of Latisse for a long time. After all, your eyelashes shed, and the new ones are tiny compared to the Latisse enhanced ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment