Friday, October 29, 2010

BFFs (aka 3 stooges)

My best friends are Don and Marty.  Unfortunately, Don lives in California and Marty lives in Arizona.  We were doing a once-a-year weekend get together thing taking turns at each of our homes.  This year, it sadly didn't happen.
Don and Marty are very funny individuals. They are clever and witty and they never fail to make me happy.  But together!  Together, they are a comedy act.  You can just sit back and be entertained for hours.  Sometimes I feel inadequate because I just can't keep up with them.
The picture above is from 2 years ago when Don and Marty came to stay with me for the weekend for my 40th birthday.  We thought we were freaking hysterical taking these pictures of ourselves with the self-timer.  Every time the camera clicked, we would move our heads a little bit.  Our goal was to put together a flip book, that when you flipped the pictures, it would look like a mini-movie. Well, the flip book never got finished, but this very short slide show did.
I hope you at least giggle when you watch because I am laughing very loudly.

3 stooges from Natalie Mikolajczak on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love the one after you make your funny faces and you're still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silliness.....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 are HYSTERICAL. I mean, really. And handsome...especially that Don guy. The other one...eh...but Don. Someone better snatch him up quick if he's single, 43, living in West Hollywood and interested in a John F. Kennedy Jr. look-alike doctor/lawyer/successful business man type.

    I'm just saying.

    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete