Thursday, August 11, 2011

handsomes

My nephews spent the night a couple of weeks ago. I took full advantage of them seeing as though I don’t have kids of my own, and only get to take pictures of my cats and dog. I purchased some kick-ass hats at Target and told their parents to send them to my house with dress shirts and neckties. Oh yes I did.
Cooper Carter July 2011-216.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-242.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-284.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-2.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-94.jpg
Carter, the younger one, was a natural. I didn’t even have to tell him how to move; he was a pro. Cooper, the older one, is at the stage where is trying to look too cool, so he wasn’t as natural, but still very handsome. I think the pictures turned out great, and now I just have to convince my brother to print a life-size picture and put it on the side of his house.
Cooper Carter July 2011-71.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-56.jpg
Cooper Carter July 2011-62.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment