Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's a family affair

My cousin, Melissa (although we always called her Missy, and now all of sudden, she is Melissa), stayed with me for awhile. That's a big deal because I don't get to see her much at all. Her dad and my dad are brothers, and her family moved to Florida when she was nine. So that means for the next 30+ years, we only get to see each other for special events.


So anyway, she stayed with me for a few days, and we took my nephews to SummerDance. Cooper loves him some dancing.
SummerDance July 2011-26.jpg
SummerDance July 2011-10.jpg
SummerDance July 2011-74.jpg
We went to mom’s house for some swimming.
untitled-25.jpg
untitled-29.jpg
And lucky me, Melissa/Missy was back in town to celebrate my birthday!
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-11.jpg

It would be great to have her in Chicago; not much of my dad’s family is in the area, so to have a cousin in the same city would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment