Monday, March 21, 2011

March girls dinner

Jodee chose Mexique for our March dinner.

I have to pause here and mention that Nicole Richie and Benji Madden must be readers of my blog. They were just spotted at Sunda, our December restaurant. I bet all the restaurants we visit will be full with stars real, real soon.

There were six of us for dinner at this French/Mexican restaurant.
untitled shoot-004.jpg
I had the Skate Wing, Nancy had the Chile Relleno (aka rat sandwich), Jodee, Aimee, and Liz all had the Asada (flank steak), and Heather ordered the Mar Y Tierra (scallops and pork belly).



I think we had our most ever winners of the “Clean Plate Club” at this restaurant. Those plates were seriously licked clean.
march dinner
The Apple Tart and the Enchilada were our orders for dessert.
untitled shoot-011.jpg
untitled shoot-012.jpg

Mexique meals were delicious, and I loved when the chef came to our table to ask us how we were doing. To me, it’s kind of like meeting a famous person; a mini-President or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment