Friday, March 18, 2011

protein shakes build muscle


Piccolo
My cat, Piccolo

So, on this new diet, I have to eat within 30 minutes of waking up. That’s hard to do when I go to the gym in the morning, so an EAS protein shake it is.


My cat, Piccolo, LOVES those shakes. I don’t know how she does it, but she knows as soon as I take one out of the fridge. If she doesn’t see me with one, she can hear it when I open it. She is on me like stink on shit, and she is grabbing at the shake trying to take it from me. I always share a little bit of it with her.

Piccolo trying to get my protein shake

 piccolo shake


But look what happened after three weeks of protein shakes!

Male Lion on Rock
Piccolo after too much protein.  (photo courtesy of wwarby on Flickr)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap!!! Are we to bring tenderloins now when we come over to feed the cats?!?!

    ReplyDelete